Jasey-Jay Anderson – The athlete
At 34, Canadian snowboard epic wunderkind Jasey-Jay Anderson of Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, is an ongoing trophy machine: Having achieved his ultimate race goal at Cypress Mountain, Vancouver 2010 Olympics, Jasey-Jay is in a surreal world at this time in his career.
- 2010 Vancouver Olympics Snowboard PGS Gold
- Twice Giant Slalom World Championships Gold
- Twice Parallel GS World Championships Gold
- Once Parallel Slalom World Championships Gold
- Four-time Overall Alpine (FIS Crystal Globe)
- Three-time Overall SBX (FIS Crystal Globe)
Jasey-Jay is one of the sport’s most versatile and intense riders. With seven FIS coveted crystal globes to his credit, Jasey-Jay is at the top of his mountain.
An international career which took off in earnest eighteen years ago has catapulted Jasey-Jay onto some of the world’s most extreme slopes and to numerous podiums in three disciplines of this Olympic sport. Jasey-Jay Anderson keeps the hammer down. Always open to new challenges and continually succeeding to overcome adversity.
Finding JJ on the web